Please join us for the Mountain States Genetics Regional Collaborative 2014 Annual Meeting, to be held Feb 6-8, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ. You can download the draft agenda here.
The MSGRC will reimburse workgroup members, consumer and family members, speakers, project staff, and advisory council members for MSGRC 2012-2013 Annual Meeting related travel costs. However, all regional and national stakeholders are welcome to attend the meeting! You can find the travel reimbursement form here. Be sure to look at the instructions sheet attached to the form for details about MSGRC reimbursement policies.
Should you need further assistance regarding events or reimbursement, please contact Stephanie Ondrias.
- Advisory Council Annual Meeting Minutes
- Emergency Preparedness Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- Medical Home Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- Telegenetics Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- Consumer Advocacy Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- HIT Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- NBS Workgroup Annual Meeting Minutes
- State of the Region
- Keynote Panel: Home is Where the Heart Is
- Discressionary Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns in Children
- Newborn Screening Translational Research Network (NBSTRN)
- National Center for Medical Home Implementation
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- American College of Medical Genetics & Genomics, National Coordinating Center for the Regional Genetics Collaboratives
- National Genetics Education and Consumer Network (NGECN, Genetic Alliance)
- Got Transition/Center for Health Care Transition Improvement
- NewSTEPs (The Newborn Screening Technical Assistance and Evaluation Program)
- MSGRC and Facebook- Moving Toward Engagement
- CCHD Implementation in Colorado